Our Nationwide Team of Safety Advisors can assist you with the following:-
- Auditing of Health and Safety Management Systems
- Assistance with Safety Management, COSHH/Risk/Display Screen & Manual Handling Assessments
- Advice relating to Asbestos Management
- Principal Design Support service
- Site / premise inspections
- Accident/incident investigation service (in line with RIDDOR)
- Training courses to nationally recognised standards or tailored to ‘in house’ requirements
- Telephone hotline advice on Health and Safety matters
Accident /Incident Investigation
A full emergency response service is available which will provide an experienced Health and Safety Adviser to carry out a full investigation into any accident/ incident as soon as is possible. After the investigation, a full detailed report will be provided to include recommendations to prevent a re-occurrence.
Pre Contract Assistance
We are able to provide input during pre-contract discussions to ensure that hazards associated with the work are assessed for the overall risk potential to be identified and included in Safety Plans. We are able to attend pre-contract meetings with clients working under your umbrella.
We can assist clients with the review and standardisation of documentation and site administrative systems through the formation of safety management systems (in line with HSG65) / site register folders and effective training in their use and completion.
We can also assist with the compilation of risk assessments and safe systems of work in close liaison with the client’s employees to ensure their involvement as they are best placed to identify specific hazards associated with their work.
Many small and medium sized businesses find it financially difficult (if not impossible) to justify employing ‘in-house’ safety advisers to provide competent advice which is a legal requirement under Regulation 7 of The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. To assist you in meeting this legal requirement, Lincsafe offer clients a cost- effective retainer service.
For an annual fee, you will receive the following as part of the retainer service:
- Initial and annual audit of your organisation safety management system and performance (includes policy & systems)
- Review and where required, compilation of a Health and Safety Policy
- Review and/or assist you in the compilation of risk assessments specific to your work
- Be available to give telephone advice if needed
- Provide regular updates of health and safety information via regular e-mailed newsletters to your office
Other ad-hoc services which are available include:
- Assist with the compilation of risk assessments and developing safe methods of work and safety procedures (including PPE, LOLER and Job Safety Analysis – JSA)
- Upon instruction, assist with any investigation of accidents should they occur and recommend means of prevention (in line with RIDDOR)
- On request, carry out training which will be tailored to your training matrix requirements
- Undertake site inspections / workplace audits as requested, giving advice and assistance where required and generating relevant reports and action plans
- Compile safety reports and / or attend safety meetings
- Assist with the completion of pre-qualification questionnaires and accreditation to safety scheme i.e. CHAS / Constructionline etc).
- All of the above will be charged at an agreed hourly rate.
We are confident that Lincsafe can offer you a personal and 1st class service to support you in your aim for high standards of health and safety performance and reinforce your company’s commitment to health and safety. We understand how difficult it can be for any organisation to comply fully with its health and safety responsibilities but with a positive culture, effective leadership and the knowledge that expert help and advice is always available, we are sure your company can achieve continual improvement.
Request a call back