Lincsafe provides a variety of training courses for all levels of staff from Operatives to Managing Directors. A list of our most commonly requested courses follows but if you have any specific requirements we would be pleased to tailor courses to your needs. To obtain course costings please contact us direct.
Half Day Courses
- Abrasive Wheels – Mounting of Cut-off Wheels
- Management of Noise at Work
- Asbestos Awareness (Cat A) – UKATA Registered Training Provider /Member
- Management of Vibration at Work
- Fire Safety Awareness – Fire Marshall Duties
- Work at Height Training
- Display Screen Equipment Assessor – Assessment and Control of Risk
- Manual Handling – Assessment and Control of Risk
One Day Courses
- Accident Causation Investigation and Reporting
- Asbestos Management – Duty Holders Responsibilities
- Banksman / Reversing – Traffic Management
- CDM2015 – Control of Contractors
- CDM2015 – For Designers
- CDM2015 – Awareness / REVIEW
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health – Assessment and Control of Risk
- Health and Safety in Offices
- IOSH Safety for Exec & Directors
- IOSH Managing Safely Re-certification
- IOSH Working Safely
- Risk Assessment / Method Statements
- Scaffold Appreciation / Inspection
- Slinger / Banksman
- CAT & Genny
Two Day Courses
- Construction Skills Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Refresher
- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Train the Trainer Manual Handling and Risk Assessor
Four & Five Day Courses
- IOSH Managing Safely General
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
- Construction Skills Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) 5 Days
If you have any queries or wish to discuss details with regards to training please contact David on 01673 876150.
Lincsafe Open 2018 courses.
Please find the Lincsafe (Health & Safety) latest dates for 2018, at our offices in Lincolnshire between Lincoln & Scunthorpe. All prices inc Books and Certification; if you would like further information on Lincsafe (Health & Safety) courses please contact our office.
Asbestos Awareness Cat A UKATA Approved – Initial in the AM and Refresher in the PM:
5th March- Initial £65per person – Refresher £50per person.+VAT
5th November- Initial £65per person – Refresher £50per person.+VAT
Asbestos Awareness for Ground workers – Initial
25th May 2018 – £70+VAT per person +VAT
IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors 1 day course
April 24th 2018 – £140+VAT per person
August 2nd 2018 – £140+vat pp
IOSH Managing Safely 4 day course
16, 17, 23 & 24 January – 2018 – £465+VAT p.p. 11,12,18,19 June 2018 £465+VAT p.p.
October 8th,9th, 15th, 16th 2018 – £465+VAT p.p.
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher 1 day course
Dates to be released upon demand, so please feel free to inquire.Price is £150+VAT per person.
IOSH Working Safely 1 Day course
April 9th 2018 – £120+VAT per person
CSkills SMSTS 5 Day course
February 12,13,19,20,26 – 2018 £500+VAT per person. June 13,15,21,22,28 – £550+VAT per person.
September 24th,25th, October 1,2,3 – £550+VAT per person.
December 3,4,10,11,12 -£550+VAT per person
CSkills SMSTS Refresher 2 Day course
January 29th & 30th 2018 – £290+VAT per person. May 17th & 18th – £375+VAT per person.
October 11th & 12th – £375+VAT per person
December 17th & 12th – £375+VAT per person
CSkills SSSTS 2 day Course
February 15th & 16th 2018 – £290+VAT price per person. May 3rd & 4th – £300+VAT per person August 30th & 31st – £300+VAT per person
November 26th & 27th – £300+VAT per person
CSkills Refresher SSSTS 1 day Course
February 28th 2018 – £220+VAT per person.
May 22nd – £220+VAT per person
Request a call back